Sunday 24 January 2016

Gold mornings with black charcoal #Colgate360GoldMornings

Black charcoal in the toothbrush, sounded strange and surprising to me. I just could not understand that how a tooth brush can contain charcoal in it for a clean and brighter outcome. But the minute I viewed this Golden brush, it just changed my thinking in a minute.




The brush had black bristles in it and those bristles were infused with the charcoal. I just touched the black part with my fingers to feel them. I had in mind that those bristles will be hard enough to scratch my gums. But those charcoal infused bristles were softer in comparison to the regular toothbrush that I am using.







I thought of using that new brush in my mouth and surprisingly, the minute I used it, I got a strange feeling in my mouth. My teeth felt much cleaner now and even my entire mouth had a different but pleasant sensation in it. Since then I am regularly  using it twice a day and I am really very happy as my Good mornings now are in fact the Gold mornings.


#Colgate360GoldMornings

No comments:

Post a Comment