Tuesday 1 December 2015

Blog Now Live Forever !

I am from a family of Bloggers and can say that i am also a proud blogger. Blogging gives me a freedom to write about anything. It allows me to write what i like and what i don't. My passion is to Travel worldwide, in the beautiful attires and to taste the delicious food.

While blogging, i got many opportunities to meet some of the great personalities that included Journalist Nalini Singh, Cricketer Harbhajan Singh Bhajji, Famous comedian Kapil Sharma, Actress Aditi Rao Hydari, Actor Arjun Kapoor, Techno Rajiv Makhni & Vikas Gondal, Chef Vikas Khanna and many others that included the Dance India Dance team. Please view the pics below : 





























These were indeed my proud moments. 
I just love the saying that," Blog Now, Live Forever ". 
Will share more n more regularly. 

Harleen

No comments:

Post a Comment